I will BEG LORD JESUS for a NEW BIG WHITE DICK TODAY - George Bush Jr

My dear fellow patriotic americans,

You should BEG and FORCE YOUR WIFE, SISTERS and DAUGHTERS
to SPREAD their LEGS to this BRAVE AMERICAN AGCE, AGPE and
AGVE and get IMPREGNATED.

Thats the ONLY WAY we can BREED SOME BRAVE AMERICANS
at least in the FUTURE since there are NO BRAVE AMERICANS at present
in our GREAT CHRISTIAN NATION OF AMERICA.

The ONLY AMERICAN MAN that brought ME and our WORLD FAMOUS
FBI, CIA, NSA and SECRET SERVICE agencies to our KNEES and
TURNED US into IMPOTENT EUNUCHS is this
AmerGovtCriminalsExposer,AmerGovtPsychopathsExposer,
AmerGovtVampiresExposer (AGCE, AGPE, AGVE).

ALL AMERICAN WOMEN should CRAVE and BEG this BRAVE
AMERICAN to FATHER THEIR KIDS to BREED BRAVE and CHIVALROUS
AMERICANS who we dont have many in our country now.

This TERRORIST AmerGovtCriminalsExposer, AmerGovtPyschopathsExposer,
AmerGovtVampiresExposer (AGCE, AGPE, AGVE) emailed me this week
with subject "ADVANCE CHRISTMAS GREETINGS to the CHIMP
George Bush Jr" and FORCED my TINY WHITE DICK DISAPPEAR FOREVER.

Tonight when I speak to Lord Jesus, I will beg him for a NEW BIG WHITE DICK.

I suspect this TERRORIST AGCE, AGPE, AGVE will keep EMAILING ME
DEATH THREATS and FORCE MY DICK DISAPPEAR EVERY DAY and I
will have to keep BEGGING Lord Jesus for a NEW BIG WHITE DICK everyday.

This TERRORIST publicly threatened he will RAPE and MAIM my LOVELY
DAUGHTERS and still I dont have the GUTS TO ARREST HIM for the fear of
him EXPOSING how me, my DICKSUCKERS FBI, CIA and NSA SECRTELY
and ILLEGALLY TORTURE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of INNOCENT
AMERICANS every day with PSYCHO-ELECTRONIC WEAPONS.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.activism/msg/ef677b1ef32633b1?hl=en&;

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.privacy/msg/238657d378a212ff?hl=en&;

Your IMPOTENT PRESIDENT
George Bush Jr aka dubya
&
Your FBI, CIA and NSA IMPOTENT GENIUS AGENTS