Re: UPB Computer Interface ASCI Message Format?

Thanks dave - that was a good suggestion. At the pcslighting site I also
found a little interactive wizard that walks one through the creation of the
various fields of a command, then displays the text string so that it may be
sent by whatever equipment one is using:

http://www.pulseworx.com/Downloads_.htm  Link "UPB Command Wizard"