Re: UPB Computer Interface ASCI Message Format?

I think that's just a repackaged and rebranded version of the PCS UPB PIM.
You can find documentation on the PCS Pulseworx web page.

     http://www.pcslighting.com/downloads.html#pw_manuals

If not, then you'll need to contact Simply Automated. I couldn't find any
documentation beyond how to plug it in on their web site.

http://davehouston.net  http://davehouston.org