Re: Shielded or Non-shielded Cat5e Cable???

I think you're meaning to say shielded jacks instead of faceplates. In any
case, the FTP also indicates that the cable uses stranded twisted pairs.  Do
yourself a favor - regift the cable and buy a new box of Cat5e Unshielded
solid conductor twisted pair. You can buy a box at Home Depot very
reasonably (look in the bulk cable section).  This will make your life much
easier when installing jacks and punching down  the cables in your panel.