Re: Computer control of an audio multiplexor

On Sun, 02 Dec 2007 21:57:13 +0000, Frank Olson wrote:

> Joe User wrote:
>>
>> I need the switching to be 6 stereo signals to 1 stereo signal.
>>

> That's pretty well "impossible" to do without something like a KVM
> switch (with audio).

In my work, I do that sort of thing all the time.  I can buy switching
instruments from National Instruments to implement any kind of switching
matrix.

But, using industrial equipment, the whole thing would cost thousands of
dollars.

I'd like a way to do it at home for reasonable amounts of money.  And,
especially, make it controllable from the PC.

I find musician's equipment like this:

http://www.zzounds.com/item--PHOHELIXBOARD12

But, nothing to just do the switching.