Re: FS: (18) LCD1901HD 19" HD LCD MONITORS, NEW IN BOX

Petem wrote:
> "Robert L Bass" <RobertLBass@xxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:
> H0hBi.127$ih.10@xxxxxxxxxxx
>> All monitors are sold.
>>

> don't you mean shipped back to the distributor?

No.  They were already *at* the distributor.  Bass ordered them and the
customer changed their mind.  I'm certain that (given the short time
frame and Bass' penchant for self-aggrandizement), they were actually
returned to the manufacturer.  The only people interested in buying
"ToteVision" are those individuals that are spending other people's
money (i.e. Government).  Interesting point... For any Provincial
Government contract, one of the first things they ask for is individual
Police record checks along with certified copies of our employee's
provincial licenses.