Re: FS: (18) LCD1901HD 19" HD LCD MONITORS, NEW IN BOX

> It would be nice to have some details on the features.
> Perhaps the pixels are all sharpened by hand and thus
> command a premium.  (-:  The bottom line is that
> there's no need to go to Canada for "them units" when
> Newegg and dozens of other merchants have deals
> like this:

Sorry for the delayed reply.  The monitors are from
ToteVision.  Here are the specs:

- HD compatible (480p/i,720p,1080p/i)
- Displays 16:9
- Comes in flush mount
- RS-232 control
- 300 Nit brightness
- 800:1 Contrast
- 1440 x 900 resolution

ToteVision is one of the better makers of professional
grade CCTV monitors. MSRP on these units is $1,169
each. I usually discount them at $985.  We had a
military order for 18 units.  After having them built the
order was changed to a larger model.  We did alright
on the upgraded order but now have 18 of the 19" HD
monitors.  We don't want to keep them on the shelf so
I'm offering them at cost.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass