Re: LukWerks video monitors

I am one of their biggest fans. I have a 6 camera setup and love it. The
ability to view remotely, the ability to receive video emails to my phone or
even browse my home from my phone or work computer is great piece of mind.
The video quality is good and the price is not that bad if you shop online
or eBay. I am amazed, given all the awards this product has garnered, that
more is not being said. Just Google LukWerks and see how many great articles
come up.