Re: Idea for Cheap Alarm System

On Wed, 08 Aug 2007 04:32:37 -0700, EdwardATeller
<sorry_no_email@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>I'd like to have a simple alarm.  It could be as basic as a motion
>detector that sets off a loud siren.  I think that would scare off the
>majority of intruders.  We come in through the garage, so I would
>just  throw the circuit breaker to turn it off.  If anyone knows a
>product like this, I'd love to hear about it.

Go to a bookstore, pick up one of the "Chicken Dance" birthday cards.
Tie the little tab to the window, glue the card on the frame.

Burglar opens window.  Da da dadda da da dat da da dadda da da dat and
so forth.  Burglar either runs away screaming or starts to dance.