Re: How to set timers for z-wave devices

It will depend on the controller(s)/interface(s) used. There are both serial
and USB (actually internal USB/serial adapter added to serial device)
interfaces that predate your HA22 but I'm not sure that either has internal
memory for timers and macros. I think both expect to be connected to a PC or
embedded microcontroller which would handle timers/macros.

The Intermatic site really doesn't offer much in the way of specs or
programming instructions. Is there a user manual for it?

     http://www.homesettings.com/installation.htm

mControl sells a Starter kit which includes the HA22 and their PC software
so my guess is that you need a PC 24/7 for timers.

     http://www.embeddedautomation.com/EAHACatalog.htm

There is at least one Vizia handheld remote that says it handles timers but
a search of its user manual for "timer" comes up empty.

     http://www.smarthome.com/45021.html

However, I do not pay much attention to Z-Wave so there may be features of
which I'm unaware.