How to set timers for z-wave devices

Hi
Can we create timers [similar to PLC 2414U for both insteon and x10
devices] for z-wave devices. If yes then what will be the commands and/
or procedure for the same.If it is not possible then what will be the
alternative for it. I have HA22 usb stick along with certain z-wave
devices. Currently I am not making use of any software for controlling
z-wave devices and i am looking timers from programming point of view
and not manually using c# 2005

Thanks

Arnie