Re: Chattering Super Sockets

I'm going to first plug in loads to both outlets, then switch the units
codes and then yank the units.  Throughout the years I've seen chattering
come and go in various modules so I am more than a little curious as to
whether this is just a cam issue or some interaction problem.  What torques
me the most is that I *could* have easily tested them in tandem before I
installed them.  It will be interesting to see if it indeed was on its last
legs and just happened to break *after* I climbed the ladder and screwed
them in tight.

--
Bobby G.