Re: LED bulbs that work with dimmers?

My first couple of LED lightbulbs were bought from ccrane.  Price was not as
good as you can find elsewhere.. but my biggest complaint with the LED
lights is the color hue.    Ccrane has lowered prices... some.

The vivid lights that I bought have a very "COLD" blue tint.  The best
comparision is the hue of a "cold" flourescent light.  I found the color to
be very harsh and hard too look at.  But then that is my personal
preference.  The good news is you can get the lights in both 120V and 12V
models.  So for people wishing to run cabins,  outhouses, etc off solar
lights -- the LED bulbs would be a really good choice.

Also  I found that the actual power comsumption claims might be correct --
but I don't believe the equivalent light output is very accurate.  But that
may also a result of my seeing cold blue light as not as bright as warm
yellow light...  I'd rate a 15W LED light as only producing the equivalent
of a 10W incandescent light...  I have not done any real light meter
readings... so again it might simply be my bias against the cold blue
tint....