Re: SignaLinc Repeater 3-Wire Dryer - No Dim with Active Home Programs

I was remembering this thread...

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.home.automation/browse_frm/thread/b1e9c657735f5542/325b86be9a3dc65f?hl=en#325b86be9a3dc65f

where you described a different Switchlinc/repeater problem.

The OP might try posting this problem to the Smarthome forums.

http://www.techmall.com/default.asp?CAT_ID=7