Re: Unattended Installation WindowsXP and Software

> Hi everybody,
>
> I would like to know your opinion of the program...

You're not interested in our opinion.  You're using that line to thinly disguise an ad for your product.

Nevertheless, here's my opinion.  The ad is off topic in this newsgroup and the dishonest nature of your post is unwelcome.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics