X10 and modified sine wave inverters

I have a small solar system for my weekend cabin that uses a modified
sine wave inverter.

I want to install a light for the outhouse that is located about 100
feet from the cabin and I would like to be able to control the light
from the cabin and the outhouse.  X10 would be adequate if it will work
with the inverter.

Has anyone experience or opinions about this?

Thanks,

DLC