Re: Security: Driveway alarm?

UsnetGeek@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> You already got a  message from Group Moderator shilling his
> alarmsuperstore site.
>
> If you look at the posts from him and his alter ego that he uses to
> trash competitors and see how dishonest he is.

First off, the people here are pretty "savvy" so posting "warnings" like
this isn't necessary.  This will only serve to ensure another
"bazillion" links to Bass' BBB report and Goofysplace get posted (which
is no doubt your intention).  I mean there's nothing like throwin' a few
more logs onto the "fire" now, is there?