Re: Using the Sewer Vent for Cable or Cat5e Run?

Todd H. (t@xxxxxxxxx) said...

>Start pushing video or a large volume of photos across to a network
>drive on a home network like many media creators do, or appreciate how
>trivially most encryption can be broken if you work with sensitive
>data in a home business, the case for copper becomes even more
>compelling.

With IP-TV services (especially for HD programming) being the next big
thing, this will become a very compelling reason for copper to continue
even further into the future.

--
Calvin Henry-Cotnam
"I really think Canada should get over to Iraq as quickly as possible"