sync control system with time server

Hello

Has anyone ever done this using Simpl+ ? I want the control system
either at boot-up or once a day sync with a time server. I am pretty
sure i can write the code to set the time, my only problem is not
knowing how to connect to an url/ip address. I can't seem to find
anything in the reference manual for Simpl+ .

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Greg