Re: Suggestion for box where alarm monitoring failovers from landline to cell phone - when landline is cut.

On Sun, 29 Oct 2006 03:25:50 GMT, Frank Olson
<Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>G. Morgan wrote:
>> On Sat, 28 Oct 2006 21:02:33 -0400, "Robert L Bass"
>> <robertbass1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>

>>>Phoney complaints filed by your pals are of no consequence.
>>

>> I keep hearing this from your pals at CHA, you have yet to acknowledge
>> the FACT that non-customers can not file complaints.
>
>Actually.  You're wrong there, Graham.  There are certain circumstances
>in which a "non-customer" *can* file a complaint against a company (be
>it "member" or "non-member").

If that's true than I mis-read the rules.  I looked into them when
some folks directly or indirectly accused me (and you were in the
group too) or falsely filing complaints against Robert Bass.  I have
NEVER filed a BBB complaint in my life, much less about RLB whom I
have never dealt with in business.

>> The BBB will not post phony complaints,
>

>No. They won't.  They, in fact, don't post the actual complaints at all.

You are absolutely right.  I did not mean to imply the complaints
themselves are available for review.

>   They're divided into several distinct categories (all of which are
>listed on Bass' BBB record).  More-over, they will only provide the
>details of the complaints to the authorized representatives of the
>company being complained against.  This includes the individual's name,
>address, and purchase details.  Most people who actually take the time
>to file a complaint with the BBB have fairly detailed records that
>include contact dates, the names of the individual(s) they talked to and
>the nature of their response.

Yes. I was merely trying to make sure that Mr. Bass was not accusing
me of doing harm to his business by making false complaints.

The whole implication that I did such a thing is offensive, and
bordering on libelous.

>> they investigate each one
>
>Yes, they do.

And that's good.