Re: X10 TM751 Endless Dim Problem

In article <1161781762.977821.288530@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, djr-google.djrlar@xxxxxxxx (Dennis) writes:

| You mentioned the Leviton HCPRF All Housecode Transceiver.  I am
| looking for a transceiver that can receive and transmit all the 256
| codes, regardless of which house/unit code it's internal relay is set
| to. Even this one seems to only be able to respond to the house code it
| is set to.  Isn't there one that can respond to all of them?

If you are able to do some soldering you might want to look at my
replacement PIC code for the RR501 (and TM751, though with less
functionality).  It eliminates the endless dim problem and allows
you to enable any combination of house codes.  It is available on
my home automation page linked from www.danlan.com.

				Dan Lanciani
				ddl@danlan.*com