Homeseer software Configuration for web site

Hi,
 Its a very small but since i am new in this so its important for me .
I am very much thanking for your any type of help.

I want to develop home automation system for simple light switch ON
and  OFF
by using homeseer software.

And want to control light by using my website i.e.  xyz.com

or please suggest any other way

Can any body help me in system requirenment
and step by step approach.