Re: What would you do differently if you were to automate a new home from scratch?

Well
"ladder logic that *must* be stopped to be reprogrammed and then
restarted/rebooted"
WRONG I have rewitten systems while still running over the last 20
years
You do not know what you are talking about

Both Clipsal and EIB have simular functionality but EIB has a choice of
120+ manufacturers
Why so many manufactures are they all stupid or is it good

If you have an argument atleast make sure you are correct in you
statments