Re: X10 AGC and Insteon

The XTB-II does include a 120KHz LC filter, but it has sufficient bandwidth
to pass both "sloppy" X10 and Insteon signals.  The XTB has been used to
boost Insteon signals, and I didn't want to eliminate that possibility.
Most of the noise isn't coming through that path anyway.  Line transients
come through the 60Hz AC path that powers X10 transmitters plugged into the
X10 input receptacle.

Jeff