Re: X10 AGC and Insteon

I would sample outside the X-10 and Insteon windows. Any noise that's likely
to be troublesome is likely to be present outside these windows. Basing your
threshold on the general background noise level makes more sense to me than
the "gated AGC" that others use.

However, it might be a problem should someone encounter another system using
the powerlines outside of the X-10 & Insteon windows.

If you haven't already done so, you might explore how X-10 does it with the
CM15A.

http://www.davehouston.net