Wake on LAN - Linksys befw11s4

Playing around and trying to get this to work. I'm all setup and I can get
the power on when I send a packet (from w/in the LAN) to the old-IP of the
PC (static). Actually, I can send any packet it seems, if I put in a diff
MAC address it wakes up nonetheless.

My problem is this router, when I send the packet to the broadcast IP,
192.168.1.255, nothing at all happens, again from w/in the LAN.

Anyone using this route or know of any tips, or do I need another router?

Thanks.
JG...                                                 Jeff Givens
         mailto:jgivensXX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"My hovercraft is full of eels."