Re: Suggestion for box where alarm monitoring failovers from landline to cell phone - when landline is cut.

What happened to me ?, I grew up without assaulting, killing or maiming
anyone, pretty unremarkable really, a lot of people seem to manage it.

Assaulting someone with a replica gun doesn't seem to me as something that
typically occurs when throwing a tantrum, while not as familiar with assault
and battery as you seem to be, I would imagine most attacks that result from
a loss of control use the nearest available object as a weapon. The use of a
gun, real or otherwise tends to suggest a planned assault or robbery.

I would suggest anger management to control your temper.

Doug