Re: Baghdad security plan 'failing'

On Fri, 20 Oct 2006 00:36:42 -0400, G. Morgan <alarmpro@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Fri, 20 Oct 2006 00:18:57 -0400, "Robert L Bass"
> <robertbass1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

not a total failure like your customer service efforts, I hope.

Everybody knew the numbers would go up  during ramadan.  Its like a month
to go fight the infidels and then back to normal and everyone thinks you
went to pray.  We better wake up and realize these jihadis are at war with
the west [thats us for u libs out there in the US]