Re: HA Issue

> Makes me wonder, doesn't this stuff get
> thoroughly tested? Unreliable PLC does
> such grave damage to the reputation of HA.

There are a few proponents of the "Linc" stuff who post here.  However, I've heard far more complaints of dysfunctional 'Linc
components than almost any other product line.  One sage poster commented that "SmartHome doesn't sell low quality hardware unless
it has their name on it".  :^)

Since I compete with them I won't comment on the store up or down.  However, I don't recommend 'Linc products.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics