HA Issue

Good Morning All,

   I seem to be having an issue with a couple of Smarthome PowerLincs.
My tw523's all work fine as does my XTB and CM11. Over the last couple
of weeks I seem to be getting a lot of failures on the X10 portion of
my system.

   In my garage for example, I monitor my well pump, an rf motion
detector in the driveway, and a motion detector at my back gate. Latley
I have little or no communication with these devices. The garage system
uses a custom built pic board with a PowerLinc.

   My front yard low voltage lighting is partly controlled by a
PowerLinc and a custom built pic board. It is not receiving X10 from my
system.

   My question is. These PowerLincs seem to be somewhat smart. Is there
a way to reset them other then to remove power? Is there an issue with
these units? I am using them in plain old tw523 mode. I am starting to
get fustrated with these units. I bought a couple of SwitchLincs a
while back and all they did was slam my system with a bunch of X10
traffic. Can the PowerLincs do that to?

Thanks For Your Time
      Brad