Re: HA Issue

I think you are referring to the 1132B. I bought one when they were
introduced and found that they were overly sensitive to low level and
out-of-band (I think) noise. They would become deaf to the powerline. I
never found any way to fix it. Someone who sells thousands of TW523s was
looking at using them but experienced the same problem.

All of their later models appear to have the same issue. The LEDs on the
2000STW lamp modules and 2414S interface would flicker rapidly if on the
same circuit with an older MultiSync monitor. I could not see any noise on
my scope through an ACT Scope-Test2 which is why I think it was reacting to
something out of the normal X-10 frequency band.

http://www.davehouston.net