Re: Whole house generators (slightly OT)

Getting even farther off topic, when you redo the tile roof, consider
using the special expansion foam adhesive to apply as opposed to nails
or clips. It's less expensive and a full paddy of adhesive gives you Cat
5 Hurricane resistance. The adhesive paddy fills the gap under the tile
so there's no chance of uplift.