Re: Home Automation

I mostly post here but many of my posts as well as many of the articles that
were on my web page (on hiatus) have ended up on other forums and web sites
(w/o permission).

I'm not the guy who wrote about PICs. I use them and program them but
haven't written much about that.

"Brad" <bsnedek@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[snip]
>   Dave, are you the same Houston that posts at other automation sites
>and writes articles about home automation? If you are I am a big fan of
>yours.
[snip]

http://www.davehouston.net