Re: Home Automation

Thanks for the replys,

   Thanks for the calming replys guys. Makes me fell better about
posting here.

   Dave, are you the same Houston that posts at other automation sites
and writes articles about home automation? If you are I am a big fan of
yours.

   I started off with a basic X10 system and thanks to insight from you
and others have expanded to UDP, TCP, and RF for my home automation.
All of which is centered around Homeseer. I am always tring to expand
my system and hobby, electronic design, and programming. I am currently
working on a TCP plugin for Homeseer2 for my needs. I don't think I'll
ever post it.

   I think it was an early article you wrote that got me hooked on
pic's. I built a programmer for the 16f84 that I think was your design.
So I want to thank you for your insight and willingness to share your
knowledge.

Thank You
   Brad