Re: Whole house generators (slightly OT)

That's exactly what I have now, 6250 watts feeding a 6 breaker transfer
panel but I want to be able to run AC and more things as well.  It looks
like this endeavor will cost around $12,000 but with the frequency of
problems that our antiquated power company has, I think it's worth it.