Re: Stanley Garge Door Status Indicator

The sensor does not transmit the message in my case.  The sensor (a
simple magnetic switch) is wired to the Powerflash module contacts.  THe
Powerflash then transmits the X-10 message that triggers a macro.  That
macro turns on other lights in the garage dor a set duration and sounds a
chime in the house.  The same macro is triggered by a motion detector in
the garage.  Now I want to add the status indicator function to the mix.

--
Brian

"BruceR" <razrbruce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in news:WZAWg.967$zy2.915
@tornado.socal.rr.com: