Re: LCD w/touch

If you go to the manufacturer's web page, it says it is backlighted. It may
be that Smarthome is selling an earlier model. Expecting color at this price
is really reaching. The best price for a color touchscreen is the ezLCD-002
at a bit over $200.

Your MX3000 can send 418MHz RF. roZetta is socketed for an RF receiver
module and Mouser sells a 418Mhz version of the receiver.