FS: ELK 9100 X10 220 Volt 30 Amp Remote Controlled Switch

For sale ELK-9100 Remote controlled heavy duty switch, 220 Volts, 30
Amps, X10 activated with built in signal bridge and repeater
function.This is a new, unused, never installed unit. I bought it for a
water heater but switched to gas before using it, and I have no other
use for it.

Currently $109.99 from SmartHome http://www.smarthome.com/1289.html.
Any reasonable offer takes it, payment by paypal, ship by UPS.

Note that the manufacturer states "IMPORTANT NOTE: For safety and legal
reasons the ELK-9100 should ONLY be installed by a licensed and
qualified electrician. There is an inherent risk of electrical shock or
death if not properly installed."

Email me at lauriecam2002 [at] yahoo [dot] com is interested.