Re: Best way to make a camera rotate?

I assume you really mean an "auto-panning" camera mount which is slightly
different than rotating in that it reaches one end of the scan and the
reverses to scan in the opposite direction.  There are plenty of them on the
market, in all sorts of price ranges based on a number of factors like
indoor v. outdoor, adjustable pan v. fixed, heavy duty v. light duty, etc.
Check at www.supercircuits.com.  They have a bunch.

--
Bobby G.