Re: Best Inexpensive Security Camera - Low-Light Indoors????

As some others have posted here, it is important to know what you expect to
see, in what detail, and from what distance. If you want to focus on a small
area or item (like the cash register) that is one type camera setup, the
whole room area that is another.