Best Inexpensive Security Camera - Low-Light Indoors????

I'm trying to set up a security system for a friend's bar, and part of
it
includes a camera setup. It's indoors, rather low-light. I tried some
of
the X10 stuff, which, regardless of its claims, is terrible in low
light.
There are several brands at Fry's costing a bit more, which claim to
be "night vision" and such.

Given that in these conditions, I have no trouble seeing things,
what would be a good brand or model of surveillance camera
to use? Are there any other stores I might check? Are the "IR
LED illumination" with LEDs on the front worth anything?

Thanks!

Mark