Re: Strange: X-10 outlets & LED Holiday Lights

Jim wrote:
I had the exact same situation with my LED Christmas lights last
year.  I determined that the bleed current my X10 appliance
switch uses to tell if the load has been turned on, was
sufficient to illuminate the LED bulbs at a very low but
noticeable level.

I did not test to see how much current was used then, and I just
now tested a 35 bulb LED string with a Kill-A-Watt P4400  tester
and it wouldn't register on the WATT or VA scales, but it did
barely light.