Re: CM15A & receiving dim

Neil Cherry <njc@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[snip]

>Dave thanks this goes a long way towards getting the CM15A up and
>running with Mr. House. Next up is translating:
>
>5a0508313f0667
>
>The CM11A and Mr. House reports it as brighten A 1 to 100% (I think
>it's a preset bright command). I have to sit down and decode the
>middle 2 bytes. Here's what I've got so far:
>
>5A - Power Lince
>05 - 5 bytes
>08 - Extended
>31 - ASCII 1
>3f -
>06 -
>67 - HC = A FC = Extended code
>
>I'll have to sit down with the xtc797 doc to see if I can decode
>this.

Look at XTC798.TXT on my webpage. It's just the X-10 DOC reformatted to make
it readable.

     http://davehouston.net/xtc798.txt

N1 Extended Dim 63 (100%) gives 5A 05 01 87 06 3F 31 with the CM11A.

It looks like they changed the order of some of the bytes from the CM11A
protocol.

One thing that might be worth checking is whether the 11, 22, 33, 44 seen
when you convert your first 4 DIM levels to decimal holds for higher DIM
levels.

http://davehouston.net