Re: Random ALL ON Signals

Ok heres the weird thing, it just happened last night..
I checked the logs on my home seer and heres what i got...
      11/9/2006 10:04:30 PM   X10 Received  B3 (Hallway Light) B Off
      11/9/2006 10:04:39 PM   X10 Received  A12 (Kitchen Water Cooler) A Off
      11/9/2006 10:04:40 PM   X10 Received  A12 (Kitchen Water Cooler) A Off
      11/9/2006 10:04:46 PM   X10 Received  A7 (Living Room Table Lamp) A
Off
      11/9/2006 10:05:00 PM   Info  Event Trigger "Front Door Bug Light off
nights"
      11/9/2006 10:05:00 PM   Info  Device: Outside Front Door Bug Light
(C3) OFF
      11/9/2006 10:05:13 PM   X10 Received  F All Units Off

You can see my F ALL units off code after it happened...
but nothing absolutly nothing in the logs show anything to turn everything
on.,
And i am a little unsure how to use the AT004, but i am going to try and set
it up this weeekend.
and thats the weirdest part of it, its eveything, Lamps, Appliances, alike
all turn on, At the exact same moment, its not a Sequencial thing, its all
at once.. lights, and a/c's and fans, etc..
I have the following set up in my home
Im Running homeseer
using a ACT TI103 interface...
I also have a Interface/Coupler
Homepro Amplified X10 Coupler Repeater W/ Repeated Signal Detection
http://www.smarthome.com/4821ac.html
In addition to a
      Leviton Whole-House Surge Protector

http://www.smarthome.com/4860.html
Which i know has no affect on x10.
But that is my set up, I also have one or two RF transceivers i dont recall
but im pretty sure  NONE of them are on the F house code..
i use a few wireless motion sensors, thats why i use the rf transeivers, but
they are on a different house code, im pretty sure.
I will try and set up the AT004 this weekend, and keep everyone posted,
any info on this would be awsome though.
P.S Does any one have in use the
Homepro Amplified X10 Coupler Repeater W/ Repeated Signal Detection
http://www.smarthome.com/4821ac.html
and can share with me the ideal dip switch configuration?!

Thanks
Fred