Re: Random ALL ON Signals

"The Taz" <TazsNews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Ok, i got a real good one for everyone out there..
>I have been using the X10 system for several years, and has grown in my home
>over the years, and now just about includes all my lights and applinaces..
>I use Homeseer, for timing and controlling, as well as one or two touch
>screen controllers.
>Every so often, lately more then not.
>At random times, everything on my 'F' Code goes ON!
>Lilghts, A/C, Fans, Etc..
>If its on the F code, it turns on...
>It is driving me nuts..
>i have a AT004 Tester,
>but am not even sure where to begin.
>Anyone ever see this?! or have any idea or any help would be so very much
>appericaited.

Do the logs from your software show a command at the time of the event?

The AT004 specs say, "Can log noise and frame data over a 24 hour period."
Can you use this to log events?

Do both lamp and appliance modules turn on? (There is no single X-10 command
that will activate both light and appliance modules.)

What powerline interface do you use?

What RF transceivers are in use?

http://davehouston.net