Re: DSS Of Air Antenna input and Modulator

However, it probably will not work if you have the new Directv 5-LNB dish
(needed for their next generation mpeg-4 receivers).  I don't have the
reference right now, but an article I read indicated that Directv now uses
frequency ranges that will collide w/ OTA ranges.  Directv specifically says
they do not support adding in the OTA signal into the multiplexers with the
new equipment.

The OP didn't mention if he had Dish or Directv, so I don't know if this
will apply to him.

Kurt