Re: Insteon or Zwave?

"I guess my basic point is that maintaining lots of convoluted rules
becomes pretty difficult after awhile"------

I agree Mitch.  I've resigned to the fact that I will still use a
Homevision for most HA and IR stuff.  The ability of the M1 to
send/receive text thru a serial port should make integration a snap.

The M1G is a bargain considering all that's built into it and the HA
part is adequate for basic needs.  I should have it up and running by
mid July and will have a better feel for it then.

I know it isn't aBIG help, but you can drag RULES to any location in
the rule list you want.  At least you can keep related things together
that way.

John