Re: Insteon or Zwave?

> I can't decide between the 2. Any experiences on either of them?

One of my concerns with Insteon is that involves long-term viability.  The
protocol has no support from any major industry players.  If they drop the
line all of your hardware becomes obsolete.  Z-Wave has numerous
manufacturers developing or currently selling products.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics