Re: Howto: X10 lights on conduit for barn

Terry,

Another way to use the module is to open it up and add a new switched
lead.  There already is a hole in the case adjacent to the power lug, so
soldering the new lead is easy.

Then mount the module in its own box and extend the new switched lead
and neutral to your light. As the face of the module is exposed, you can
change codes easily.

I have perhaps 10 modified modules used to control exterior spotlights,
low voltage lights, and fluorescent lights with no problems.

DLC