Re: Insteon Users note re: KeypadLinc setup - Installation status update

Has anyone had any success with setting their links (and their 2414 ser
controller) up with PoweHome and then moving the controller over to the Elk
M1?

I know the M1 has to have the lights set up in order....but if the order is
the same as you set up in PowerHome, can the M1 now take advantage of the
links that just got cleaned up with PowerHome?